SEO, which is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization is a technical and vital part of a website or blogs which should be given serious attention because without it, your blog will struggle very hard to gain targeted traffic which will definitely result to low conversion rate, sales and revenue. So I have compiled a reasonable number of top free SEO tools which helps you optimize your blog for better search engines ranking.
In recent times, we have seen many changes made in SEO optimization which now results to more tools and sites developed to help guide webmasters achieve most of the tasks. Most times, SEO can be unpredictable because some practices that worked last year might not work for you this year. It continues changing so bloggers need to continue keep tabs of recent trends and follow the rules in order not to miss the advantages of organic traffic. These tools will help you keep in touch, check your sites behavior and possibly provide guidelines on how to improve your website or blog SEO including on-page seo.
Note that some of these tools comes as websites so you have to check these sites out. Some requires you sign up on the site while some requires you download the tool. So choose the one that best fit what you are searching for.
🔰 FREE SEO TOOLS TO HELP OPTIMIZE AND BOOST YOUR BLOG
1. Ranktank.org – this is a website that i use almost everyday in my work. it has over 30 free tools to use for basically everything SEO related.
2. Keyword Suggestion – Automatically suggest keyword strings based on a single keyword
3. Sitemap Reports – Easily create a sitemap that you can upload to Google Webmaster Tools.
4. Find Broken Links – This is a tool which combs through your whole site and highlights a number of link insights, including the internal and external links that need fixing.
5. SERP Rank Checker – Tool which allows you to check different keywords on your website or blog and see its rank.
6. Traffic Tracker – Allows you to track and compare traffic on your website to other websites. A great tool tool for competitor research.
7. Google Page-speed Insights – test your webpage for the loading time and performance for desktop and for mobile and identify opportunities to improve your sites speed.
8. Google Analytics – Track Visitors to your website. and much more!
9. Backlinkwatch- Another Free tool to easily track backlinks.
10. Serpfox – A free Keyword checker to see which position you are on google on almost every country.
11. Moz Local Listing Score – See how your local business looks online
12. Google Trends – Google Trends can show you the hockey-stick rise of potential terms and SEO opportunities for your content.
13. QuickSprout Website Analyzer – a comprehensive look at just about everything: SEO optimization, speed, tags, keywords, social, links, and even competitor comparisons.
14. Schema Creator – Create custom code so that your reviews, events, organizations, and people are displayed the way you want on search pages.
15. SimilarWeb – Use this tool to compare traffic between two websites, a helpful tool for competitor research.
16. XML Sitemaps- XML Sitemaps will create a sitemap that you can upload to Google Webmaster Tools.
17. Find Broken Links- combs through your whole site and highlights a number of link insights, including the internal and external links that need fixing.
18. Structured Data Testing Tool – Structured data helps to provide context to the information on your page. This tool from Google uses live data to validate the structured data for any web page, or you can copy/paste code to test it.
19. Disavow.it – Disavow turns your list of spam URLs into a Google-ready disavow file.
20. Disavow Blacklist – This site will let you know if the domain is on a comprehensive list of spam websites.
21. Quick URL Opener – opens big lists of URLs at once. (useful for link building)
22. Panguin Tool- This tool will help you target Panda, Penguin or another Google penalty.
If you guys have more useful free tools, kindly add it via the comments box below this post.